- Props A, B, and C would cost no more than $60.88/month for a $350,000 London ISD home.
- This bond will not impact the taxes of senior citizens with an Age 65 Freeze on their homesteads and no significant improvements beyond normal repairs made to the home.
- As more homes are built in London ISD, more families will contribute to the tax base, allowing the District to sell bonds that will fund this long-term facility plan.
- London ISD’s current tax rate is $1.20074.
- The Board of Trustees has dropped the tax rate almost 15 cents since the 2017 bond.